International Business covers all aspects of commerce across borders. Because it’s such a broad subject, the programme has been divided into a series of specialisations, meaning that you can focus on your own interests and ambitions. Though each specialisation is unique, they all focus on business in an international environment through the extensive use of case studies, real-life business problems, skills trainings and a master’s thesis.
You can start one of the twelve master's specialisations in International Business in February and September.
Please consult the specialisations pages below for more information.
- Accounting & Business Information Technology (formerly named Accountancy)
- Accounting & Control (part-time)
- Managerial Decision-Making and Control (formerly named Controlling)
- Entrepreneurship & Business Development (formerly named Entrepreneurship & SME Management)
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- Information Management & Business Intelligence
- Organisation: Management, Change & Consultancy
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategy and Innovation
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Finance