Examines the effects of globalisation & European integration on international, European & national law. English-language, 2-year programme includes intensive language training & one year study abroad.
Are you ambitious, analytical and eager to learn? Would you like to pursue a legal career at an international organisation? And are you at the top of your class in law, but do you also have a talent for languages? Then you should consider getting a master's in International Laws.
- You'll combine courses on international, European and comparative law with training in French and an additional foreign language other than English.
- You'll also broaden your knowledge of different legal systems by spending at least one semester at one of our partner universities abroad.
- The programme allows you to compile a tailor-made curriculum from courses offered by the European Law School and the Globalisation and Law programme.
- As a graduate, you will be equipped with a thorough understanding of international, European and/or national law.
- You'll also have a fluency in at least one foreign language. This unique skillset will allow you to thrive in whatever area of international law you choose to specialise in.