The two-year research master in European Studies (RMES) is an interdisciplinary programme that combines political science and international relations with history and sociology.
- Do you want to broaden your knowledge of European politics and policies in a programme that combines the study of political science with international relations, history and sociology?
- Are you ambitious, with a keen motivation to pursue a career that requires strong research competences, such as in a think tank or in academia, or jobs in politics and journalism?
- And are you interested in being part of a small, close-knit community of students and researchers?
If so, the two-year interdisciplinary European Studies programme is the right choice for you.
Choose a study specialisation (year 1):
- Europe and the World
- Governance and Representation in Europe
- Historicising European Union
Choose a graduation package (year 2)
- Double Degree
- Study Abroad
- Research Internship
- A small, close-knit community of students and researchers (average intake 12-15 students)
- Over 90% international students
- Awarded 'Top Rated Programme' label (Higher Education Guide/ Keuzegids 2017)
- Top-rated faculty (Higher Education Guide/ Keuzegids 2017)
- Scholarships are available towards tuition, maintenance, study abroad and internships