Study the media from a broad perspective, from literature, film and photography to the new media. This breadth will give you ample opportunity to create cross-connections between the different specialisations:
* Book and Digital Media Studies
* Cultural Analysis: Literature and Theory
* Film and Photographic Studies
* Journalistiek en Nieuwe Media
All of our Media Studies master's programmes offer you the opportunity to explore present-day media forms and how these are related to one another, while at the same time investigating the roots of this relatively new field.
* Leiden University's Humanities Faculty was recently ranked 25th in the Times Higher Education worldwide ranking.