Are you passionate about sustainable development? Would you like to ensure that the resources that we now have will still be available for future generations? And can you see yourself developing strategies to steer governments and companies towards sustainable behaviour? Then the master’s programme Sustainability Science, Policy and Society is the perfect programme for you! This interdisciplinary programme focuses on different factors that affect sustainability, such as global dynamics, policy, governance and law. You'll also learn how to design, conduct and evaluate sustainability assessments. Upon graduation, you'll have all the training you need to pursue a career as a policy maker, sustainability coordinator, strategic policy analyst or a sustainability consultant, but careers in academia will also be open to you.
- 1-year, full-time master's, taught in English
- an interdisciplinary approach and an international context
- the programme has a high staff/student ratio
- you'll work on an actual case for real clients
- starts in September
- weekly: 10-12 hrs classes, 25-30 hrs group work/individual study
- you’ll get an MSc in Sustainability Science, Policy and Society