Do you look at a mountain of data and see an ocean of opportunity? Can you look at innovation from both a technical and commercial point of view? And can you see yourself using data and new technologies to create smart service innovations? Then you should consider getting a master’s in Business Intelligence and Smart Services. You’ll study service design, business intelligence, and business analytics, directly applying the knowledge you gain to a real-life company project. When you graduate, you'll have a wide variety of career options available to you. You could work, for instance, as a service designer, business intelligence consultant or big data architect. The types of organisations you could end up working in are equally varied, as companies, governments and research organisations are all looking for people like you.
Preknowledge: familiarity with statistics and regression analysis; programming skills are not a prerequisite but may come in useful
- 1-year, full-time master’s, taught in English
- Starts in September
- Each week, on average: 8 hrs classes, 12 hrs group work, 20 hrs independent study
- Learn to combine new technology with business intelligence and smart service design
- Smart Services Project: work on a company project and create an actual, data- and technology-based smart service
- Access to and involvement of the Brightlands Smart Services Campus in Heerlen