Are you fascinated by how emerging markets, such as those of the BRIC countries, work? Do you want the extra challenge of conducting business across borders and in a multi-cultural environment? Do you look forward to operating in rapidly changing economies? If so, the master’s programme in Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets could be right for you. In addition to acquiring knowledge of the specific opportunities and challenges related to emerging economies, you’ll develop the professional skills needed for an international career in economics, business or policymaking, with a strong emphasis on emerging markets.
The master’s programme in Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets is a new programme starting in September 2018. It will be offered in cooperation between the UM School of Business and Economics and the United Nations University-Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT).
- solve complex business and economics problems related to emerging markets
- work in small international teams on real-world cases
- offered by UM and United Nations University (UNU-MERIT)
- 1-year, full-time master’s, taught in English
- start in September
- weekly: 8 hrs classes, 12 hrs group work, 20 hrs independent study
- you’ll get an MSc in Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets