Are you a creative thinker who can innovate to achieve a competitive edge? Are you interested in supply chain management processes and how they can be improved? And would you like to make a real difference to a company that wants to compete in a dynamic, international marketplace? If so, the master’s programme in Global Supply Chain Management and Change may be the perfect way to start your career.
The programme is taught in Venlo, located just 80 kilometres from Maastricht. Known as the Netherlands’ logistics hotspot, Venlo is home to the headquarters and distribution facilities of many logistics service providers. During your time in Venlo, you'll learn all about supply chain management, innovation and entrepreneurship. This makes the programme ideal for if you would like to work as an innovator or change manager at a logistics organisation.
- work on real business cases and gain practical experience
- get a comprehensive understanding of global supply chains
- work at project and staff departments of logistics companies
- 1-year, full-time master's, taught in English
- starts in September
- weekly: 8 hrs classes, 12 hrs group work, 20 hrs individual study
- you’ll get an MSc in Global Supply Chain Management and Change