Are you interested in human behaviour, psychology and empirical research? Do you love coming up with solutions to complex problems? And would you like to be the person people look to whenever a difficult decision has to be made? Then the master's programme in Human Decision Science is the perfect programme for you. It takes the clarity of economic and game-theoretic decision analysis, and combines it with the human factors of bounded rationality, biases and emotions from psychology. You'll study different facets of both fields, ranging from the neuropsychological basis of decision making to the mechanics behind decisions on a macro level. After completing the programme, you'll be able to work on complex decision-making problems and you'll be well equipped for a career in senior and executive positions.
- a unique combination of economics and psychology
- analyse decision situations using theoretical and empirical strategies
- 1-year, full-time master's, taught in English
- starts in September
- weekly: 40 hrs of coursework
- you’ll get an MSc in Human Decision Science