How can public policy promote innovation-based growth? What is lacking in the current social protection policy in your country and how can it be improved? What are the key factors that governments should take into account when forming their migration policy? If you want to develop the skills to answer these questions in a professional capacity, then the master's programme in Public Policy and Human Development is a good fit for you.
The Master of Science in Public Policy and Human Development emphasises the connection between public policy and decision-making processes, or more specifically, the effectiveness and efficiency of governance. You will be equipped with a variety of skills, tools and knowledge which enable you to work as a policy designer or policy analyst. You will be capable of working within public and private institutions at local, national and international levels. The one-year master's programme is offered as a double degree in collaboration with United Nations University (UNU-MERIT ).
- learn two master’s degrees, from UM and United Nations University
- strong emphasis on developing professional skills
- 1-year, full-time master’s, taught in English
- starts in September
- weekly: 10-12 contact hrs, 30-40 hrs independent study
- you’ll get an MSc in Public Policy and Human Development
- some courses can be taken separately as short courses